Goal Five, the sports brand for her, is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that will enable the business to meet consumer acquisition and sales targets, and overall goal achievement. This is an opportunity for a digital marketing whiz who is entrepreneurial, loves to build and scale, and takes a hands-on approach to drive sales and consumer awareness of a mission-driven brand that is on the cutting edge of women’s sports apparel.
About Goal Five:
Goal Five is a performance apparel brand, rooted in soccer and dedicated to celebrating, elevating and inspiring female athletes’ greatness. Despite the millions of women playing sport, there is no brand solely dedicated to creating performance apparel and lifestyle clothing that celebrates this community. Women’s sports apparel is made by large companies who see them as a “women’s line.” The result is apparel that doesn’t fit well and does not truly express the essence, strength, and beauty of female athletes.
Our name is inspired by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 5, “Achieve equality and empower all women and girls.” We believe all girls, regardless of race and socio-economic status, should have the opportunity to play the beautiful game, because when girls play and compete, they become strong, confident leaders on and off the pitch.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Work in collaboration with Director of Marketing & marketing team to set editorial calendar, including design of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM and social media advertising campaigns
· Set email marketing, social media and influencer strategy
· Measure performance across all digital platforms; report regularly on ROI and KPIs
· Manage designers and content creators to create landing pages and optimize UX
· Evaluate and optimize customer funnels; identify critical conversion points
· Brainstorm creative growth strategies through digital marketing, as well as IRL events with athlete ambassadors and influencers
· Launch and manage robust ambassador program to achieve brand awareness and customer acquisition goals
· Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and growth strategy
· Develop VIP customer experience – rewards program, etc. – and create community among rabid brand fans
· Gather consumer insights via closed groups, surveys, etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
· 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
· Proven track record in digital marketing, particularly in the sports apparel industry
· Highly creative with experience targeting specific audiences and setting strategy for digital campaigns to motivate and engage
· Designing, managing, optimizing PPC campaigns
· Social media and digital campaign strategy & management
· Experience with social media management systems
· Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
· Familiarity with web design and HTML
· Familiarity with EMS (Klaviyo) segmentation & targeting tactics
· Self-starter/thrives in a start-up environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and project management skills
· Very detail oriented, goal-driven and organized
· Mission and values-driven
· Collaborative mindset and team player
· Passion for sports, gender equality
· Leadership and management experience
· BS in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field/experience
Goal Five is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter & salary requirements to: Lindsey Jones, Director of Marketing